RETURNING TO THE NORTH TEXAS REGION, BIGGER AND BETTER!!
The USA Volleyball board of directors voted today to adjust the USAV junior age definitions; effective for the 2020-21 season. The junior age definition for each age group was adjusted to a start date of July 1st (the date had previously been September 1st).
Tejas Volleyball is committed to providing a safe environment for our athletes, parents, and staff as we begin to resume volleyball activities. The following is a list of things we will be doing to ensure everyone can stay safe:
·Effective June 26,2020 all patrons over 10 years old are REQUIRED to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth (homemade mask, scarf, bandanna or similar) and practice social distancing where possible upon entering and while in the facility.
We are limiting entry to participating athletes and ONE PARENT to stay within the guidelines of 25% occupancy in our facility.
· Players and coaches are not required to wear a mask while on the court/field playing or practicing.
· We will provide seating for parents. The bleacher seating has been marked to ensure proper social distancing while spectating.
· Anyone that enters the facility will have their temperature taken. Your temperature must be below 100.4 to enter the facility.
· We will provide multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
· We will be sanitizing the facility with hospital grade disinfectants as well as using germicidal UVC light to disinfect the playing surface and volleyballs.
· We will shut off the drinking fountains, so please bring your own water or purchase it at the concession stand.
· We recommend that you arrive at the start of your clinic and leave as soon as it is over. We are providing a 30 minute window between clinics for our staff to sanitize and prepare for the next clinic.