RETURNING TO THE NORTH TEXAS REGION, BIGGER AND BETTER!!
Tejas Volleyball is committed to providing a safe environment for our athletes, parents, and staff as we begin to resume volleyball activities. The following is a list of things we will be doing to ensure everyone can stay safe:
· We are limiting entry to participating athletes and ONE PARENT to stay within the guidelines of 25% occupancy in our facility.
· We will provide seating for parents. The bleacher seating has been marked to ensure proper social distancing while spectating.
· Anyone that enters the facility will have their temperature taken. Your temperature must be below 100.4 to enter the facility.
· We will provide multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
· We will be sanitizing the facility with hospital grade disinfectants as well as using germicidal UVC light to disinfect the playing surface and volleyballs.
· We will shut off the drinking fountains, so please bring your own water or purchase it at the concession stand.
· We recommend that you arrive at the start of your clinic and leave as soon as it is over. We are providing a 30 minute window between clinics for our staff to sanitize and prepare for the next clinic.
2020-2021 COACHING ASSIGNMENTS!